“We’re excited to again work with the Mecklenburg County Board of Elections to offer our location as an early polling site for this year’s election cycle,” Carolina Panthers president Kristi Coleman said. “In 2020, we welcomed almost 13,000 people for early voting, and opening the venue again offers another opportunity to use our platforms to help educate, register, and mobilize voters in the Carolinas. This non-partisan effort aims to make the voting process as easy and convenient as possible for those in our community.”
Bank of America stadium: 800 S Mint St
BoA provides proximity to public transportation and are issuing parking vouchers for those who are using the stadium to vote.
October 20 to November 5. The Panthers will be hosting the Buccaneers on Oct. 23 and early voting at the stadium simultaneously.
Weekday Early Voting Hours 8 am -7:30 pm
Saturday October 20, 29th, and November 5th Early Voting Hours: 8 am – 3 pm
Sundays October 23(Game Day!) and October 30th: 1 pm – 4 pm.
“Your Vote Counts” is the organizations efforts to increase participation in the democratic process.
ETHC encourages anyone who can vote early to do so. You can get more information about voter registration here.
OTHER EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS
The early voting locations in Mecklenburg County are:
▪ Allegra Westbrooks Regional Library: 2412 Beatties Ford Road.
▪ Bette Rae Thomas Recreation Center: 2921 Tuckaseegee Road
▪ Cornelius Town Hall: 21445 Catawba Ave.
David B. Waymer Recreation Center: 14008 Holdbrooks Road
▪ Eastway Regional Recreation Center: 3150 Eastway Park Drive
▪ Elon Recreation Center: 11401 Ardrey Kell Road
▪ Hal Marshall Anex: 618 North College St.
▪ Hornets Nest Pavilion: 6301 Beatties Ford Road
▪ Independence Regional Library: 6000 Conference Drive
▪ Mt. Island Library: 4420 Hoyt Galvin Way
▪ North County Regional Library: 16500 Holly Crest Lane
▪ South Boulevard Library: 4429 South Blvd.
▪ South Charlotte: 6611 Carmel Road
▪ South County Regional Library: 5801 Rea Road
▪ SouthPark Area Site 2: 4415 Sharon Road
▪ SouthPark Regional Library: 7015 Carnegie Blvd.
▪ Steele Creek Area: 13230 Carowinds Blvd.
▪ UNC Charlotte: 9025 University Road
▪ University Area: 9315 North Tryon St.
▪ West Boulevard Library: 2157 West Blvd.
This story was originally published by The Charlotte Observer
October 3, 2022 5:57 PM.